Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What's in a name?

I guess it goes something like this.
  1. Buy computer
  2. Feel strong desire to subject world to innermost thoughts and feelings
  3. Create blog - must have cool name
  4. Scratch head (or other itchy place), wait for flash of inspiration
  5. Begin enlightening the world

And that's all there is to it.

OK so what was my flash (flush?) of inspiration? Last week I completed the Nootka Trail on the west coast of Vancouver Island. Of course, over a period of a few days certain things happen which are best dealt with using the so-called "Intertidal Flush", which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

Feel free to think of my blog as verbiage washed out onto the "cyber-sea" once I am done... Or just a load of crap.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hey there - I was using the "next blog" button feature on Blogger and just randomly stumbled upon your blog. Pretty cool it happened to be the very first day you posted. Anyway, whoever you are & whatever you write about, good luck w/blogging!
-Alyssa